Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use that govern Ian Hosker Photography’s
relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The content of this website including all texts, images, graphics and the course materials provided, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Ian Hosker Photography
. You may not reproduce, republish, upload, distribute, post, re-deliver any part of this website’s content (images or text) and the course materials without the prior written consent of an authorised person from Ian Hosker Photography
When you purchase products offered through our website please note that we DO NOT collect your credit card and other payment information.
When you engage in certain activities on this site, such as completing a booking form, we will ask you to provide certain information about yourself by filling in an online form. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used to support your relationship with Ian Hosker Photography
. From time to time we may use this information to provide you with relevant information about courses that you may find useful. We will always give you the opportunity to opt out of receiving such direct marketing communication.
We do not share your date with any third parties, your data will be stored safely and will not be accessible by any third parties at any time.
Bookings, Payments, Cancellations:
Payment must be made in full in order to secure your place at any course or workshop of your choice.
If a course or workshop is cancelled by Ian Hosker Photography
(in the event of an exceptional situation) all booking fees will be refunded in full or the option to be transferred onto another date or workshop will be given.
- Ian Hosker Photography will refund you 100% of the course/ workshop fee for cancellations made at least 30 days before the course date or will allow you to reschedule on a different date, or for a different workshop and pay the difference if more, or be refunded the difference if less.
- Ian Hosker Photography will refund you 50% of the course / workshop fee for cancellations made between 29 and 15 days before the course/ workshop date but will allow you to reschedule on a different date and pay the difference if more, or be refunded the difference if less.
- Ian Hosker Photography will not refund any fees for cancellations made within 14 days of the course / workshop date but will allow you to reschedule on a different date and pay the difference if more, or be refunded the difference if less.
- Ian Hosker Photography reserves the right to cancel a course/ workshop at any time subject to repayment of any enrolment fee and any fees received in respect of the course/workshop that has been cancelled. However, cancellation will only be in exceptional circumstances.
- Ian Hosker Photography reserves the right to cancel the enrolment in case of non-payment of the full course fee.