This workshop is for those who enjoy and are enthusiastic about their photography and want to improve and develop their creativity and technical skills. There will be no more than 4 participants in each workshop, to make sure there will be personalised coaching. You will also receive detailed teaching notes to take away with you.
We will be covering the following during the day
• Explanation of the camera settings, including control of exposure, aperture, depth of field, ISO, white balance, exposure metering.
• Supervised practical photography to practice and develop your new skills.
• Group session to review images and gain supportive feedback to reinforce your learning.
What you will need to bring with you
• a digital SLR or high end compact camera capable of manual setting of shutter speed, aperture and ISO.
• tripod or monopod if you have one
• practical clothing for outside photography
Photographer: Ian Hosker